Monday 25 March 2013

New online gallery is live

Five Women - Canon 40D, Canon 17-55, 1/1000, f/8, ISO 100
My new online gallery is now live at floriansphotographs.com. Purchasing prints has thus become easier, with a simple shopping cart system for the most popular images and options.

So far, I have only uploaded six images to this gallery, but more will follow when I get around to it.

I'd be grateful for any comments, requests or bug reports.

This picture? It has nothing to do with the online gallery, but it is one of my favorites, taken early one morning just as I got off the ferry across the Manambolo River in Madagascar. What I like is the five different attitudes towards snap-happy tourists displayed by these ladies.

In other news, I once again walked away empty-handed from the Sony World Photography Awards. Oh well, it was pretty cool to be shortlisted. And there's always next time.

3 comments: